Last updated: December 5, 2023
Joyful Balance LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) owns and operates the Joyful Balance Online website (the “Site”, “Website”, or “Service”), and any related content, products, and services (collectively, “Services”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the Website or Services.
Your access to and use of our Services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use our Services, whether or not you have read them. By accessing or using our Services you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access our Services.
This Website and our content are not to be perceived as or relied upon in any way as medical advice or mental health advice. The information provided through our Website or content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your own physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, therapist, counselor, mental health practitioner, licensed dietitian or nutritionist, member of the clergy, or any other licensed or registered health care professional. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read on our Website or Services, or received from us. Do not stop taking any medications without speaking to your physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, mental health provider or other health care professional. If you have or suspect that you have a medical or mental health issue, contact your own health care provider promptly. We are not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure in any manner whatsoever any physical ailment, or any mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. We are not giving medical, psychological, or religious advice whatsoever.
While we encourage everyone to leave comments and questions, we like to keep a supportive and welcoming environment on our Website. Be kind and respectful of each other. If we see anyone leaving harmful or purposely disrespectful comments we may choose to delete your comment, terminate your access to our Services, and/or block you from leaving future comments. If you see any comments or contributions that you believe do not align with these guidelines, please report this by emailing us at [email protected] so that we can review the content and remove it if necessary.
User Submission/Participation Policy
By posting or submitting any material on or through our Website such as comments, posts, photos, images, videos, or other contributions, you are representing that you are the owner of all such materials, that you agree to follow our Comment/Submission Policy (found above), and that you are at least 18 years old.
Anything you voluntarily submit through the Website for public-viewing purposes (such as comments) may be seen by third parties and may potentially be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict.
If you create an account with us for the purposes of becoming a client of the Joyful Balance Health Coaching Program or other similar Services, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account and your use of our Services.
You are responsible for safeguarding any passwords that you use to access our Services (such as Joyful Balance Health Coaching) and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
The Services and their original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Joyful Balance LLC and its licensors, and are protected by intellectual property laws.
If you view, purchase or access our Website or any of our Services, you will be considered our Licensee. For the avoidance of doubt, you are granted a revocable, non-transferable license for personal, non-commercial use only, limited to you only.
When you purchase or access our Website or Services, you agree that
- you will not copy, duplicate, or steal our Website or content. You understand that doing anything with our Website or content is contrary to these Terms and the limited license we are providing to you herein is considered theft, and we reserve our right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
- Unless we say otherwise, you may access our Website and Services only for your personal use. This means that you are permitted from time to time to download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Website or our content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you give us full attribution and credit by name. If used electronically, you must include the link back to the Website page from which the content was obtained. When you download, print, or otherwise use our intellectual property material for personal use, you do not obtain any ownership rights in that material – it is still our property.
- You must receive our written permission (and written permission from all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property) before using any of our Website or Service content for your own business use or before sharing with others without proper attributions and practices. This means that you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email, website, link or any other electronic means) any Website or Service content because that is considered stealing our work.
- We are granting you a limited license to enjoy our Website and our content for your own personal use, not for your own business/commercial use or in any that earns you money, unless we give you written permission that you may do so.
As a Licensee, you understand and acknowledge that this Website and our Services have been developed or obtained by us through the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that this Website and our Services are valuable, special and unique assets of ours which need to be protected from improper and unauthorized use. We clearly state that you may not use this Website or our Services in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Website or Services may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Joyful Balance LLC.
Joyful Balance LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Joyful Balance LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your access to our Site and Services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use our Services will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your access to our Site and Services, you may simply discontinue using the Services.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Joyful Balance LLC is a full-time business. This means we may display ads, or promote content, services, or other businesses in order to make income. At times, we may earn money from qualifying purchases.
- We don’t always know which display ads show on our Site, so if you see something you find offensive, please take a screenshot of the ad and email the screenshot to [email protected] so we can look into it and have it removed if deemed necessary.
- We only promote products, services, or businesses that we believe in and think will be beneficial to viewers.
- Any reviews on our Site or content are always an honest opinion (even if certain products are provided to us for free for a review).
- Sponsored posts are always clearly indicated right at the beginning of the post, however, we only work with products we love.
- Links to products mentioned in our blog posts are sometimes affiliate links, which means that if you click a link, and then purchase something, we may get a small cut at no cost to you.
- As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Again, any products promoted on the Site are products that we believe in, reviews are always honest, and making a commission on these links comes at no cost to you.
Your use of our Services is at your sole risk. Our Services are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Services are provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance. We do not warrant that the Website or our content will be functional, uninterrupted, correct, complete, timely, or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any part of our Website or content are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of our Website or our content or on third-party website regarding their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise.
While we make an effort to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, because the nature of scientific research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible or accountable for the accuracy of our content. We assume no liability for errors or omissions on the Website or our content, or in other information referenced by or linked to the site. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We try to ensure that the availability and delivery of our Website and Services is uninterrupted and error-free. However, we cannot guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time, including to allow for technological issues, repairs, maintenance, or updates. Although, of course, we will try to limit the frequency and duration of suspension or restriction. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will be not be liable to you for damages or refunds, or for any other recourse, should our Website or Services become unavailable or access to the them becomes slow or incomplete due to any reason, such as system back-up procedures, internet traffic volume, upgrades, overload of requests to the servers, general network failures or delays, or any other cause which may from time to time make our Website or Services inaccessible to you.
Limitation of Liability
Our Website and Services are for informational and educational purposes only. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or others in connection with our Website and Services, including without limitation any liability for any accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual injury or harm, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. You specifically acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other Website participant or user, including you.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Service, please notify Company’s copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). Notices regarding copyright infringement and the DMCA can be sent to the Company’s copyright agent at [email protected]. It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances, to terminate the account and the access to our Website & Services of anyone who views our Website or uses our Services and who has committed infringements.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Website and Services, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Website or Services.
Changes to These Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page.
You are advised to review these Terms & Conditions periodically for any changes. Changes to these Terms & Conditions are effective when they are posted on this page.
By continuing to access or use our Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using our Services.
If you have any questions about these Terms, or anything to report regarding any content on the Site that you believe goes against these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].